Amazon

Friday 14 February 2014

WILL



WILL

I,............................ resident of ……………….. and now temporarily residing at ………………, do hereby revoke all my previous Will, codicils and testimonies whatsoever and do hereby executed this as my last Will and Testament which has been executed by me at the age of about 59 years. I am executing this Will in sound state of mind after having giving full thoughts and wishes as to how my moveable and immoveable assets should be deal with and I am therefore, making this my last Will and testament. It will take effect after my demise.

WHEREAS, I am owner in possession of
1) Agricultural land bearing ………………., measuring ………………..out of …………….., situated within the limits of ……………….. village.

2) Agricultural land bearing ………………., measuring ………..………………., situated within the limits of ……………….village.

3) House Prpoerty No. …………………, Arihant Niwas, Situated at ………………., area measuring ………………. Sq. ft., total entire building and plot.,

8) Any other movables and immovable properties belongs to me.

As I have now advanced in age and I am not keeping fit and not in good health and I have thought it proper to make a Will, Voluntarily while in full senses, I hereby declare that all above mentioned property are self acquired and at the time of making this Will I am in full senses. I have one son he is named ………………….... and my son …………………. take care of me and look after me. I am very happy with his service. And I am executing this Will that I will be the owner in possession of the above said all the property till my death and after my death the said property goes in favour of my son ………………………..
PREVIOUSLY I have not executed any Will regarding the same property.
WHEREAS, I am anxious to make necessary arrangement in respect of the enjoyment of my assets after my life time so that unnecessary misunderstanding or dispute between my family members be avoided, therefore, I am executing this my last Will and Testament of mine of my own free Will voluntarily, without any compulsions or pressure of any person and with a sound disposing mind and declare as follows:

WHEREAS, I hereby declare that after my death my son ……………………… (mentioned above) will be the absolute and undisputed owner of the above mentioned properties.

I have executed this Will on this …………day of ……………….. at ……………… in the presence of the under mentioned two witnesses. Who have in my presence and in their presence of one another appended their signatures hereunder as witnesses to the execution of the above Will
                                                                                  
TESTATOR
We, the under mentioned two witnesses do hereby confirm that the above Will was executed by ……………….. in our presence and both of us have in his presence and in the presence of one another appended our signature to this Will as attesting witnesses.

Witnesses
1- .

2- .

No comments:

Post a Comment